This notice provides information about the Scott Center for Autism Treatment’s website policies.
The Scott Center and Autism Advisor websites, or any that might be added in the future, are in no way a substitute for visiting a doctor. This information is only for education purposes. If you have any questions about your child’s care, ask your doctor. By using this website, you agree to hold Florida Tech and the Scott Center harmless for any costs resulting from not following this notice.
We collect only the most general information from you while you visit our site. This information is compiled into a summary of all site users, and is not linked to personal information. Any personal information we do collect from you will be used solely for the purpose intended. We do not share, sell or otherwise disclose personal information with any third parties, either inside or outside the university or the Scott Center. You never have to share personal information with us to visit our website.
About Related Organizations
The Scott Center for Autism Treatment and Autism Advisor websites are not responsible for the quality or truthfulness of information given through websites we link to or other related organizations with which we may be sharing content. This includes information that can be found through a Web link to and from the Scott Center websites. Just because we included a Web link, or the Web link’s information, on the Scott Center websites does not mean we endorse it.
About Allowing Cookies
Cookies are small files your computer creates. They do not have any private information. They track your computer so we can give you a faster, more personal experience. You can set your Web browser to stop making cookies—this will not change how your computer works or how you access the Scott Center website.
All of the information on the Scott Center websites is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other ownership laws, or our partners. You may not use any of our names, logos, or any of the Scott Center for Autism Treatment’s websites in any way or to raise money. If you are interested in hosting an event benefiting the Scott Center, visit www.thescottcenter.org for more information.
About a Waiver of Web Privacy Guidelines
If we waive one or more of the guidelines in this notice, this does not mean that we waive all the guidelines. If one of the statements in this statement is made illegal or, in any way, invalid, this will not affect the validity of the other statements in this notice.
Linking to the Scott Center Website
The Scott Center does not stop others from linking to Scott Center websites, but we ask that any organization that links to our website follows the below terms:
- You can only use our logo with an accompanying public service announcement (PSA).
- Your link cannot look like an endorsement or affiliation with the Scott Center or Florida Tech.
- You cannot use frames or other ways to make the look or feel of the Scott Center or Autism Advisor websites different.
- You may not use this link to misrepresent your relationship to the Scott Center.
- You must make sure that if you link to another Scott Center web page, aside from the home page, that the link is updated and active.
You also may not link to Scott Center websites if you:
- Violate any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right.
- Engage in any libelous, defamatory, untrue or invasive of any right of publicity or privacy or other personal right.
- Have any deceptive or false advertising.
- Have any sexually explicit, indecent, harassing or other objectionable material.
- Break any local, state or federal law.
- Reflect badly on the Scott Center or Florida Tech.
Florida Tech and the Scott Center are the sole judge of all these criteria. We reserve the right to take legal action at any point in time for any reason without explanation.
We have the right to change any part of this notice at any time. You should read this notice often to check for any changes.