What If I Think My Child Is Showing Signs?

If you're worried about your child, the best place to start is your child's general practitioner. The general practitioner will be able to refer your child to an appropriate professional, such as a licensed psychologist.

Research has shown that Applied Behavior Analysis, or ABA, is the most effective treatment approach for children with ASD. ABA has become widely accepted among health care professionals and is used in many schools and ASD treatment clinics.