How Do I Find a Qualified ABA Therapist?

If you're worried about your child, the best place to start is your child's general practitioner. The general practitioner will be able to refer your child to an appropriate professional, such as a licensed psychologist, as well as a therapist educated and certified to conduct applied behavior analysis, or ABA, intervention therapy.